FX Payment Solutions - without the hassle
To sign up for an account please click here
Introducing our new foreign exchange payments solution - click here to log in to the portal.
Aviate chose AFEX as a trusted partner for four main reasons
- Competitive foreign exchange rates accessible via an easy-to-use online platform
- Excellent proactive service, advice and market guidance by AFEX’s FX experts, committed to developing and executing FX hedging policies built around clients’ specific requirements
- Market leading range of FX products including FX Forwards, Non-Deliverable Forwards, balance sheet hedging, FX Swaps and FX Options (specialising in zero cost solutions)
- FCA authorised and regulated
AFEX and Aviate are working in partnership to offer:
- Free multi-currency account to send and receive funds globally (80+ currencies offered)
- Guaranteed same-day delivery of funds for major currencies, with a full range of exotics capabilities (subject to cut-off times)
- 24/7 access to AFEX’s market-leading online trading platform
- Excellent credit facilities on FX hedging contracts for up to three years (subject to audited financials)
- Dedicated account management team to provide ongoing global payment and FX support
- Tailored hedging strategies to protect from market volatility and currency risk
EXCLUSIVE AVIATE CLIENT OFFER
- Get in touch
For more information, please contact our Partnerships Team on +44 (0) 151 350 1101 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free foreign exchange audit
Free assessment of your business’ foreign exchange requirements to identify opportunities to improve your margins and bottom line.
- Free account opening
Open your free account today, with no obligation to trade [add hyperlink].
Who is AFEX?
Established in 1979, AFEX is one of the largest global, privately owned, non-banking providers of international payments and risk management solutions.
AFEX has been a key player in the travel industry across Europe, working closely with leading associations and organisations in the airline sector, supporting airlines and associated businesses with their international payments and hedging strategies to mitigate against adverse currency movements.
AFEX help to process payments to more than 180 countries around the clock daily. Their global banking relationships allow them to seamlessly process payments in nearly all major and exotic currencies, across the globe.
With 22 offices around the world and covering all time zones, AFEX offers a comprehensive range of foreign exchange services, which seamlessly operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, trading more than $20bn in foreign exchange each year.
Their currency specialists will gain a solid understanding of your risk factors and objectives and create a customised strategy to help you manage your foreign currency exposure. If you’re currently working internationally or wanting to expand internationally, we can help you streamline all aspects of your international payments.
To find out more, please contact our Partnerships Team on 0151 350 1101 | email@example.com
© 2019 Associated Foreign Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.
Services in the UK are provided by Associated Foreign Exchange Limited (which does business under the trade name of AFEX) or AFEX Markets Plc (collectively referred to as ‘AFEX’).
Associated Foreign Exchange Limited (registered in England and Wales, Company Number 4848033, Registered Office Address: 4th Floor, 40 Strand, London WC2N 5RW) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Register Reference: 502593) for the provision of payment services and is registered as an MSB with HM Revenue & Customs (Registered No: 12159000). For more information, visit www.afex.com.
AFEX Markets Plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an investment firm (firm reference number is 526034). Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 40 Strand, London, WC2N 5RW (registered no. 07061516). For more information, visit www.afex.com.