Aviate Groups is a division committed to providing the best group flight booking service in the industry for both trade and consumers.
Booking group flights offers many benefits, but can be a confusing and stressful process.
We take the stress out of booking group travel. If you have a group of 10 passengers or more, we can organise flights and manage the booking from beginning to end, using our experience of the market and relationships with our airline partners to find you the best itinerary at the best group fare.
Our ethos is customer service led, and our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help you plan and manage your group bookings.
When you book your flights with us you are protected under our ATOL.
The terms & conditions governing the booking of groups vary from airline to airline. We will use our experience to ensure these are fair and we will negotiate on your behalf if necessary.
Generally, terms & conditions will cover the following areas:
- Deposit amounts to hold seats
- Key dates - deposits, balance payment, passenger names, passport info, ticketing
- Cancellation fees and rules - often a set percentage of the group can cancel without any airline charge but will be subject to an Aviate cancellation fee of £15 - £25
- Amendment fees and rules - it may be possible to change dates, routing or even passenger names after ticketing
- Deviations - rules covering how many passengers may vary their travel from the main group party
- Obligations should flights change or be cancelled
- Handling special requests - seating, special meals
- Baggage allowances
The process varies from airline to airline, but the basic principles are: