Emirates Group Booking Specialists
Planning a trip for ten people or more can be challenging, Aviate Groups can help simplify the process. Whether your group is travelling for leisure, educational, charity, conference, Haj or Umrah, or for any other occasion, Aviate Groups will ensure passengers are looked after from the moment they arrive at the airport when they fly Emirates.
Your Group can enjoy extra booking benefits:
- Extremely competitive group rates
- Free holding period
- Generous 30kg baggage allowance (pooling of bags is allowed with prior notice)
Your group can enjoy extra benefits at the airport:
- Pre-arranged, advance check-in
- Exclusive check-in desks just for your group
- Group label luggage tags, for easy identification on arrival
When your clients are ready to board as a group, they can enjoy benefits such as -
- Sitting together as a group
- Personalised menus and headrests with your organisation’s logo (subject to request and additional cost)
- Onboard welcome announcements for your group (with 24 hours prior notice)
- Cabin crew who speak your group's language
- Pre-paid celebratory beverages and chocolates on most routes
- Meals to meet special religious or dietary requirements
All individual meal requirements must be conveyed to Emirates at least 30 days prior to departure.
Group seating requires at least seven working days notice prior to departure.
Personalised menus and headrest covers require at least 30 working days notice prior to departure and is subject to additional cost.
Special-language cabin crew requires 30 days advance notice.
Please note that the Group Travel Service may not be available via all Emirates offices or at all airports. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms and conditions apply according to the size of the group, aircraft type and flight origin/destination.