Lufthansa Group Booking Specialists
Aviate Groups have an in-depth knowledge of booking group flights for Lufthansa, meaning we can manage all of your group's travel requirements, whether business or leisure. Lufthansa operates an extensive network from six UK airports including; Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and London Heathrow to over 195 international destinations across the Middle East, North America, South America, Africa and Asia via hubs Munich and Frankfurt.
Group passengers can choose from First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy Class and Economy Class.
Your Group can enjoy extra booking benefits:
- Extremely competitive group rates
- Choice of Short Haul fare types; Economy Light or Economy Classic
- Choice of Long Haul fare types; Economy Basic or Economy Flex
- Free holding period
- Generous 23kg baggage allowance (not applicable with an Economy Light fare type)
- Flexible terms
Your group can enjoy extra benefits at the airport:
- Exclusive check-in desks just for your group (subject to request and airport approval)
When your group is ready to board, they can enjoy benefits such as -
- Sitting together as a group
- Meals to meet special religious or dietary requirements
Group bookings must contain a minimum of 10 passengers.
Please note that the Group Travel Service may not be available via all Lufthansa offices or at all airports. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms and conditions apply according to the size of the group, aircraft type and flight origin/destination.