Eden Roc Cap Cana – An all-suite, all-villa icon
This luxurious Relais & Châteaux beach resort is nestled in Cap Cana, the Dominican Republic’s most exclusive gated beachfront community. Here, clients will have access to sugar-white beaches, gourmet restaurants and a Jack Nicklaus championship golf course, plus a host of unique and indulgent experiences.
If your clients are foodies, complement their luxury Caribbean holiday with a Wine Experience through the hotel’s ‘VIP Additions’. They’ll be welcomed into their suite or villa with a bottle of wine accompanied by a gourmet selection of aged cheeses, artisanal bread, seasonal fruits, and handcrafted preserves. The experience package also includes a dedicated wine concierge throughout, plus a private wine tasting for two with the resort’s Head Sommelier.
If they’re bringing little ones along, ensure the perfect family getaway with the VIBabies package. Book this add-on for clients to benefit from two hours of complimentary babysitting, a huge basket of child-friendly snacks for beach picnics and plenty of sunproof accessories. The best part? Up to two children stay and eat for free from the kids’ menu, featuring a variety of homemade organic dishes.
Being the only property in the Dominican Republic with Relais and Châteaux distinction, the resort’s three haute cuisine restaurants have made a name for themselves on the island. For something unforgettable, a private dinner can be arranged in the garden or along the sandy beach with Champagne, a personal waiter, and a saxophonist ready to serenade. Another set up is on the deck of the property's unique onsite cenote, an open-air limestone cave just a short stroll from the villas.
There are also regular cooking classes ranging from the art of pizza making to sushi presentations, along with celebrity chef weeks that have hosted the likes of Thomas Keller and three-Michelin-star chef David Kinch.
With in-villa butlers and a dedicated beach concierge, Eden Roc Cap Cana’s service is unparalleled. The resort has even added dedicated golf butlers to the mix, on hand to organise everything from door-to-door equipment delivery to scheduling tee times and transport to the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus signature course. They’ll book private lessons with a professional and recommend other award-winning courses in the area for a change of scenery. When muscles get a little weary, clients can be pampered with the Natura Bissé Quirogolf Massage, an exclusive and ground-breaking deep body massage performed with golf balls!
5 Things to do in the Dominican Republic
1. If your clients are visiting between January and March, a trip to Samaná Bay’s protected cove offers a unique opportunity to encounter Humpback Whales. Around 2,000 of these incredible mammals pass through the area every year to reproduce in the warm Caribbean waters.
2. Take a day trip to Dominican Republic’s capital, Santa Domingo. Stroll the cobblestone streets into the heart of the city to see Zona Colonial, a UNESCO World Heritage site, alongside bustling markets and cafés.
3. Discover the cascading El Salto del Limón waterfall on horseback during a journey into the tropical rainforest. Look out for native flora and fauna, along with the Dominican Republic’s national bird, the Palmchat.
4. Altos de Chavón in the heart of the Dominican countryside is just an hour away from the hotel. Explore this 16th century-style village to see a roman-styled amphitheater and archeological museum.
5. One of the island’s most popular excursions is to Saona Island, home to pristine beaches with white sand lapped by crystalline turquoise water. Part of the Cotubanamá National Park, the island is only a short boat ride away from Punta Cana where manatees, dolphins and sea turtles thrive.
If you're a tour operator and would like to add Eden Roc Cap Cana to your portfolio, contact Aviate Additions by completing this short form. If you’re already a partner and ready to make a booking to this exquisite resort, call Aviate Additions’ dedicated team on 0151 350 1140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.