Expanding your Caribbean Portfolio| Cap Maison, St. Lucia | Aviate Additions
Are you a Tour Operator? Read on to find out how you can expand your hotel product knowledge within the Caribbean, meaning you can provide the best range of products to your clients. At Aviate, our hardworking, experienced team are here to give advice and provide you with their knowledge to help you earn high number of bookings to resorts offered within your portfolio.
Chilling or thrilling? This is why your clients are going to LOVE Cap Maison, St Lucia – no matter what their interest...
Set within a beautiful location with its own secluded sandy beach, Cap Maison is in one of the most sought-after spots on the island appealing to both the active and adventurous as well as those seeking a relaxed retreat, so whatever your client is looking for from their getaway, Cap Maison, St Lucia has it.
Cap Maison offers a relaxing assortment of treatments for both men and women, using premium products from Sothys of Paris! Allow them to browse through a delectable range of treatments such as:
- Exfoliation rituals
…and more at Spa Maison, leaving their stresses at home and opening them up to a world of relaxation. Plus, guests can experience smaller treatments on Rock Maison, which is a private wooden deck under a gazebo in the garden, or for those looking for more privacy, the treatments are available in the comfort of your client’s suite!
Keeping Fit and Active Abroad
Clients who are looking to keep fit on holiday can take advantage of the Cap Maison Running and Hiking Club, which is at guest’s disposal for some scenic, guided hikes/trail runs on St. Lucia’s Atlantic coast. Your clients may prefer to start the day off with a calming, awakening yoga class either in groups or as per the spa treatment, guests are able to receive the luxury of experiencing this privately in their own suite. Classes are also run within the main house with their state-of-the-art fitness studio*.
*24 hours’ notice required.
Do you have clients ready for adventure? It couldn’t be easier!
The hotel concierge can help with all arrangements for you client’s adventures, including:
- The new Super Yacht Marina
- Pigeon Island National Park
- The fishing village of Gros Islet (famous for its Fright Night Street Party that is a must for your clients who want to mix with the locals)
- A wide selection of local bars, shops, and golden sandy beaches conveniently close to the island’s main tourism area of Rodney Bay
- A number of PADI accredited dive schools offering courses for beginners to instructors with coral reef dives, wreck dives and wall dives abounding
- Experience the Tarzan dream of the most exciting tour in the Caribbean with the zip line through the treetops in the middle of the tropical rainforest
Do you want to give your clients a true Caribbean experience? Register to become an Additions partner and you can book Cap Maison, St Lucia through our dedicated reservations team – we manage the bookings just as we manage our flights. Simply, fill out a short form here.