International Air Transport Association (IATA) Travel Pass live for Qantas passengers
Qantas has partnered with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) to make your customers experience easier whilst travelling during COVID-19.
The IATA Travel Pass application is a mobile app enabling customers to:
- check the travel requirements for flights all in one place;
- receive information directly from the same system that Qantas check-in agents use to check a customer’s eligibility to travel. This will assist in preparing for flights and reduce the confusion and complexity of COVID-19 travel requirements;
- upload digital COVID-19 test results and vaccine certificate in a secure manner, and automatically confirm that a customer meets the COVID-19 requirements for their flights;
- share their ‘OK to Travel’ status with Qantas prior to arriving at the airport, allowing customers to check-in online. Customers may still be required to show additional travel documents at the airport to receive their boarding pass, depending on their destination;
- enjoy a streamlined and more convenient airport experience.
Qantas will be progressively rolling out the IATA Travel Pass to be available on all Qantas International flights but they are delighted customers will be able to start using the IATA Travel Pass on all Qantas flights between Australia and UK from 17 December 2021 onwards. Further international destinations will be available from early 2022.
Please note that customers will still need to bring paper copies of all travel documentation to the airport in case they are required at border control.
For further information, including Frequently Asked Questions, please visit Qantas Agency Connect.
Thank you for your ongoing support.