Michelin-starred chef Anne-Sophie Pic creates delicious dishes for Air France
January to March 2019, the world’s most Michelin-starred female chef, Anne-Sophie Pic is signing new gourmet creations in Air France’s Business class cabins.
Anne-Sophie Pic will thus design a dish on the Business class menu, renewed every fortnight and available on board long-haul flights on departure from Paris as well as to certain destinations* in the medium-haul network.
Anne-Sophie Pic’s gourmet dishes on the Business menu in 2019
- Pollock with creamy black rice, butternut and coconut curry sauce;
- Creamy lentils served with beetroot and onion pickles.
- Poultry with Tonka bean, voasti polenta and chicken sauce;
- Beef cheek in a coffee marinade, with celery, chestnut and carrots.
- Guinea fowl and cream of green peas in a black tea sauce;
- Pollock with creamy black rice, butternut and coconut curry sauce.
Anne Sophie Pic joins the Servair Culinary Studio, an Air France partner
The Servair Culinary Studio – chaired by Michelin-starred Chef Guy Martin – welcomed Anne-Sophie Pic as the new culinary ambassador in January 2019. In her new position, she will regularly meet the other chefs to combine their skills and experience and together imagine ways to enhance the culinary creations notably offered on board Air France flights.
Created in November 2009, the Servair Culinary Studio, an Air France partner and a leading airline caterer in France and Africa, is a real think-tank bringing together starred Chefs and experts to raise the standards of quality of airline catering and transpose the codes of haute cuisine to travellers’ meals the world over.
* Medium-haul destinations concerned – Flights on departure from Paris - Algiers, Amman, Athens, Bucharest, Casablanca, Catania, Yerevan, Kiev, Marrakech, Moscow, Oran, Rabat, Stockholm, Sofia, St Petersburg, Tel Aviv, Tunis, Warsaw