Planning a trip for ten people or more can be challenging, but Aviate Groups can help simplify the process. Whether your group is travelling for pleasure, for an overseas conference, for Haj or Umrah, or for any other occasion, we’ll make sure your clients enjoy the trip from the moment they arrive at the airport.
On arrival at the airport, Emirates take extra care of your group with -
- Pre-arranged, advance check-in
- Exclusive check-in desks just for your group
- Group label luggage tags, for easy identification on arrival
When your clients are ready to board as a group, they can enjoy benefits such as -
- Sitting together as a group
- Personalised menus and headrests with your organisation’s logo
- Onboard welcome announcements for your group
- Cabin crew who speak your group's language
- Pre-paid celebratory beverages and chocolates on most routes
- Meals to meet special religious or dietary requirements
- A group travelling together on the same itinerary, flight and date must consist of 10 or more passengers.
- Individual meal requirements must be conveyed to Emirates at least 24 hours prior to departure and preferably at the time of booking.
- Group seating requires at least seven working days notice prior to departure.
- Personalised menus and headrest covers require at least 15 working days notice prior to departure and is subject to additional cost.
- Special-language cabin crew requires 30 days advance notice.
*Please note that the Group Travel Service may not be available via all Emirates offices or at all airports. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms and conditions apply according to the size of the group, aircraft type and flight origin/destination.