Travel Heroes Terms & Conditions
- Winner must claim their prize before 15 October 2020.
- This competition is only open to operators who have an account with Aviate. If wish to take part in this competition but you are not registered with Aviate, you can do so here.
- To receive a code, you had to enrol to the mailing list by noon on 24 September 2020.
- We cannot re-enrol you to the mailing list once you have unsubscribed. If you have signed up for the campaign, but previously unsubscribed, you will not receive a code.
- If you have registered for the campaign, but do not have an Aviate account, you will not receive a code.
- You must still be employed by the tour operator at the time of winning the prize and at the time of using the prize.
- Duplicate entries are not permitted. If you have registered more than once and meet the above criteria you will still only receive one code.
- All winners will be audited by Aviate prior to the prize being given.
- No alternative to the prize specified will be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- Aviate reserve the right to redraw prize winners at any time.
- Aviate/ sponsoring partners retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Aviate/ sponsoring partners retain the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
- Winning operators will be notified within 2 weeks of winning the prize.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking. Blackout dates apply school holidays, Bank holidays, Christmas, New Year, religious and national festivals. Any dates permitted are at the discretion of the airline.
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion traveling together on the same flights/dates.
- All prizes are subject to airline policies, including date of travel and destinations. The ticket/s you have been awarded are non-transferable & non-re-routable in any way. This means that your ticket cannot be transferred into another person’s name and it cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and cannot be changed to any other origin or destination.
- Once tickets are issued, they are non-changeable, non-refundable, or not upgradeable. Once booked, the origin and destination, flight time and date of travel cannot be changed.
- Prizes are subject to individual airline/ partner T&C's and will be disclosed upon winning the prize.
- The prize winner and their traveling companion are responsible for: any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, ground transportation, accommodation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for an overnight layover, meals and beverages, service charges, excursions and entertainment. The winners will be responsible for their own travel insurance.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure they have a valid passport each and obtain any necessary vaccination or visas.
- Mileage accrual is not available for this complimentary ticket.
Please note: These prizes are taken entirely at your own risk. Given the current Covid-19 crisis it will be the winners responsibility to ensure that they are complying with any and all travel regulations. Aviate will accepts no responsibility for those choosing to travel with these prize tickets. It is the winners responsibility to ensure they have adequate insurance cover, are aware of any FCO advice and possible risks associated with travel on these tickets.
The incentive runs from 28 September 2020- 4 October 2020. Doors will remain open until 23:59 on 15 October, at which point they will lock again and codes will expire.