Making life easier for the luxury tour operator
Aviate Additions is the UK reservations office for a selection of exquisite, handpicked properties across the world. Tour Operators can expand their luxury property portfolio with ease as an Aviate Additions partner.
About Aviate Additions
In 2019 we launched Aviate Additions with the goal to support Tour Operators with hotels, the same way we have supported tour operators with flights for over a decade.
As an Aviate Additions partner you can dynamically package the most luxury properties for your clients, and we can guarantee you:
- The best rates in the market for each property
- The benefit of booking with no deposit*
- The ability to book as if you were in possession of a direct contract with the properties.
*Unless booked within payment window specified within the hotel contract.
Our property portfolio
Exquisite European escapades
The Myconian Collection - a group of 11 luxury properties on the island of Mykonos, Greece, which includes three Relais & Châteaux, two Leading Hotels of the World, two Design Hotels, two Preferred Hotels & Resorts and one Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
If you are already set up as an Aviate Additions partner, you can contact us on the details below for all of your Myconian property reservation needs.
Telephone: 0151 350 1148
The crème de la crème of Caribbean properties
- Calabash, Grenada – a leading luxury boutique hotel, within a relaxing and intimate environment, nestled on a secluded peninsula.
- Cap Maison, St Lucia – one of the most sought after spots on the island. A relaxed retreat, and elegant luxury at its finest.
- Eden Roc Cap Cana, Dominican Republic – the most exclusive resort in the Dominican Republic, a boutique resort with a gourmet restaurant.
If you are already set up as an Aviate Additions partner, you can contact us on the details below for all of your Caribbean property reservation needs.
Telephone: 0151 350 1140
To become an Aviate Additions partner, and add these luxurious properties to your portfolio, please complete this form or get in touch with our Partnerships team on 0151 350 1116.