SWISS Premium Economy – now bookable for travel starting April 2022
Do your customers value individuality and arriving at their destination feeling relaxed? Why not recommend flying SWISS Premium Economy? Starting in the fourth quarter of 2021, the new travel class will be successively introduced on all SWISS Boeing 777-300ER aircraft in a 2-4-2 configuration.
In comparison to SWISS Economy, the new travel class offers a superior seat, added comfort and excellent entertainment at an attractive price.
The benefits of SWISS Premium Economy:
- Free baggage allowance of 2 bags, each up to 23 kg/50 lbs*
- Access to the SWISS Business Lounges and the SWISS Arrival Lounge in Zurich (at a discounted fee)
- Refreshing welcome drink made with elderberries
- A wider seat with a generous 31° seat recline
- Lots of legroom (39 inch / 99 cm)
- Four-way adjustable headrest and two dedicated armrests
- Choice of three hot entrées, served on fine china
- Vast entertainment options on a 15.6-inch large touchscreen
- Amenity kit from sustainable materials
Discover SWISS Premium Economy
SWISS Premium Economy is now bookable – for flights starting April 2022. During the introduction phase (until all Boeing 777-300ER aircraft have been retrofitted), SWISS Economy guests will have the opportunity to enjoy the new travel class by purchasing an upgrade.
Surprise your customers with SWISS Premium Economy – for an even more comfortable trip, whether it is for leisure or business.