Aviate Book API Connect, access, discover, grow.
Aviate Book API allows authorised travel partners direct and easy access to content from 100’s of scheduled airlines.
Including all of Aviate’s Inclusive Tour, Tour Operator and other nett fare content. You can access real time availability, branded fare content and a fully automated booking process, to integrate into your reservation website or back and mid office systems. Our Developer Portal gives you access to all the schemas, samples and technical documentation that you will need to complete your integration, and our API Help Desk are also on hand to support you with any queries.
- Content access Easy access to the best leisure content in the market
- Future proof Future proof your connectivity, as technology advances so does our API
- Revenue opportunity Open new revenue streams through NDC technology and aggregated data
- Single source Single flight content source to cover all your needs
- Distribution costs down Reduce distribution costs by taking full control of distribution channels
- Productivity up Increase productivity by reducing time spent on additional administration and paperwork
Our API integrates the latest features designed to reduce time, improve workflow and increase your revenue.
- Live availability shopping Shop for the cheapest fares available, from live inventory.
- Special services Book meals and wheelchair assistance for your passengers.
- Quote, book and ticket Payment and Ticketing option allow you to access the complete booking flow via the API.
- Frequent flyers/loyalty Add Frequent Flyer and Loyalty program numbers into your bookings.
- Branded fares View branded fare names, and the services associated with them.
- Fare rules Access the full fare rules associated with your quote or booking.
- Upsells Offer your customers branded fare and cabin upgrade options, before upselling via the API.
- Sync & retrieve Recall selective up to date booking data, to ensure your back office system is never out of date.
End users Back/mid office systems, Travel Agents, Tour Operators
Our interface All content is aggregated to a single source and distributed through our API
GDS APIs Connect with all major GDS’s
NDC APIs Connect with Airline NDC content
Mixed APIs Connect with mixed flight API content
Find low fares
The Find Low Fares service is a low fare search product that returns priced availability, designed to give the best content from multiple sources, airlines and fare types, dependent on the customer need. It enables customers to navigate through large volumes of itinerary options by sorting and filtering. (Any service fees are not included in the prices in the FindLowFares response. These will be added in the SelectAndQuoteFlights service.)
Find upsell fares
FindUpsellFares is based on upselling the airline branded fare products, and therefore what upsell options come in the response is dependent on what the airlines want to offer as an upsell, ie this service will not always give you the next cabin(s) up and may offer upsells within the same cabin instead. The response will only include flight sectors that have been upsold and will need to be linked with your FindLowFares response to build the full itinerary. (To guarantee a price in the next cabin up, an additional FindLowFares request should be called, including the cabin required.)
We give you the option of retrieving an up to date picture of your booking as a whole, or select specific parts of the booking that you want to retrieve, eg costs, passenger names or flights. This can be used to pull bookings into your back/mid office in the first instance, or following changes to a booking at a later date.
GET BRANDED FARE INFORMATION
This service works as a follow up call after any pricing service and gives customers all the branded fare information for those prices.
GET FARE RULES
This service allows customers to request the fare rules associated to a specific fare returned within a previous price request. (As BA fares are sourced from their NDC, and limitation of this is that they will only return ‘mini rules’, and not the complete rule lists.)
GET FLIGHT INFORMATION
This service gets further information about a specific flight on a specific date, eg. Terminal information, aircraft type. (This must be requested per flight sector.)
SELECT AND QUOTE FLIGHTS
The Select and quote service allows the customer to price (including all service fees) any itinerary previously returned in a FindLowFares response. (No booking is held at this stage)
BOOK SELECTED QUOTE
The Book Selected quote service is used to create your booking, based on any of the low fare or upsell itineraries previously returned.
Register for API access
Make fare finding hassle-free, start the process of making your daily workflow efficient and effective, register for access to our API.Register